Ryan Rod Co.
Nine foot Five weight.
One, Two, or Four piece Fly Rods.
- Unique construction, design, dynamics, and appearance.
- All linear fibers, like bamboo, inspiring an evolution of design.
- Springier and more responsive than a round rod.
- Greater sensitivity, greater transfer of vibration from the line.
- Efficient transfer of energy, progressive action, yet ample power to cast a full line.
- Finest tip diameter of 0.045" in its class.
- Light weight, 75 grams versus 90 grams for the competition's four piece rod.
---------------(70 g. for two piece, 65 g. for one piece)
- We make the entire rod using our own component designs.
- Greater durability, our solid tip and six-cell cross section are hook nick resistant.
- Finest epoxies and materials.
- Military spec. epoxy 5,500 psi. high peel and high shear strength.
- Heat treated Titanium line guides and tip top, will not flake or corrode.
- Industry standard pre-preg carbon fibers.
- Aesthetic, patent pending design and process.
- Synthetic Ruby/Carbon stripping guide.
---------------(Mohs hardness 9, only diamond will scratch it.)
- Rod section shows through butt end as trade mark design.
- Seamless carbon fiber reel seat.
- Carbon fiber reel keepers, up locking western trout grip.
- Carbon fiber winding check.
- Simple Titanium hook keeper.
- Easy tapered Spigot Ferrules grip spine and shell.
- Compression molding process pulls fibers in tension before epoxy cures.
- Rod sections come out of mold finished in one piece.
- No glue seams or spline, integral spine, homogeneous material cross section.
- Industry standard lifetime guarantee with owner registration.
$1400.00 + tax
$700.00 down, remainder on delivery (3 months).